1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

Denied Will i be a helper

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ICE_KINGALING, Jun 19, 2017.

?

Will i be helper

This poll will close on Jun 19, 2018 at 8:50 AM.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. ICE_KINGALING

ICE_KINGALING New Member

What is your Minecraft username
    - My minecraft username is TNTMAN21 but i changed it because of minesharp. My original name was ICE_KINGALING but then minesharp changed me so i changed my name to TNTMAN21. Minesharp has really grown on me. Now I always go to type in ICE_KINGALING but i remember its TNTMAN21 and I'm proud my name is TNTMAN21 because I'm proud of how good this server is.

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
    -I have been playing for about 2-3 months now and in that time minesharp Has really grown on me i feel like minesharp is a big part of my life now.I now play minesharp everyday for the past 2-3 months and i gotta say out of 100 i would rate minesharp 110% its that good Its better than any other server 1 day i thought it was the only server in the world. Isn't that crazy. Minesharp is that good to me i used to hate sky block on any server but then I found minesharp and now all i play is skyblock on minesharp.

How old are you?
    I am very mature i am 11 Turning 12 in 6 months.

What country and timezone are you in?
    - I live in the Dry deserty Australia where everyone think we say G day but we don't i live in the eastern time zone.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
    - [Monday 5-6 hours]
    -[Tuesday 4-5 hours]
    -[Wednesday 3-4 hours]
    -[Thursday 4-5 hours]
    -[Friday 3-4 hours]
    -[Saturday 4-5 hours]
    -[Sunday 4-5 hours]
    All together i play around 34 hours a week.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
    - No i do not have any experience of any sort on a server. but i have applied for staff on other servers but i was not able to become a staff i was very close to getting mod on a server. Unfortunately i did not get mod. Me and my friend have been working on making a server we'v been talking about make people helpers mods admins and co-owners so i mite have some experience soon but right now i do not have any experience at all on being a staff on any other server which is good because i will be more dedicated on minesharp.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
    - I would make sure people do NOT! break rules as much and especially be a good influence On other people so then they will not break rules as much I am very dedicated so people will stop breaking rules a lot when I'm on. I am very nice and i can also make sure players stay in line. I am young so i can interact with other kids incase they are sad so i could maybe make them feel happier as many kids when they come back to school they can be sad when they come on this server i can ask to see if they want some company to see if they are ok. I think i would be good for the Minesharp community Because 1. Im nice 2. Im loving 3. Im responsible 4. Im a good influence I hope the minesharp environment becomes A lot bigger and the community Nicer with me around as a staff i will make sure people Are nicer to each other.

Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?
    Being mature is good because if i am mature i can make sure kids don't be mean to each other and thats good because no one wants kids to be sad even bullied cause if i was bullied i would NOT like it i am also very kind having me as a staff is good because i am kind and loving if someone feels down i can greet them and see if they are ok I hate to see other people sad but i do love seing people angelic and excited Its amazing on how many happy kids are on but there could be some sad kids but i want to make that population of sad kids to vanish. Finally i am reliable Me being reliable Means you can trust me to do something right and if i make a promise you can reli on
    me i would be amazing for the minesharp staff because 1. Im mature 2. Im Kind and loving 3. Im reliable and are able to count on. I think that i would be good for a staff member cause i get along with sloppymilk the best mod ever he loves everyone so maybe he could influence me. I would be great as a helper because I love helping people who need help.

I would be great as a helper because I love to play minesharp I play up to nearly 34 hours a week which means people will not break rules as much. And which means i am very reliable For other staff members incase they need to go have dinner ill be around to help around incase anyone is being 1. Disrespectful 2. Being rude to others 3. Breaking rules 4. Being mean to other online players I will make sure everyone is nicer to each other.Another reason on why i would be great for Staff 1.Im a good influence Im not disrespectful I make sure everyone is equal and i make sure every one stays in line. another reason why ill be good as a Minesharp staff is I am very dedicated to minesharp so i think i would be perfect because i spend most my gaming time on Minesharp. 1 more reason of why ill be perfect for a staff member is because 1. Im mature so i can make other online players mature
    2 Im kind and loving 3. Im very responsible 4 I'm RELIABLE!

#1 ICE_KINGALING, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. SloppyMilk

SloppyMilk Moderator

Please stop making new applications. I have sent you a screenshot of where to find the edit button.

You still need to add a lot more more information. Please space the last two answers out more. Feel free to look at accepted applications or other applications in general to get an idea of the amount required. Do not copy them.

3. SloppyMilk

SloppyMilk Moderator

Nice work so far, however, can you please add some more information overall still and check your punctuation. I noticed quite a few continuing sentences.

4. SloppyMilk

SloppyMilk Moderator

Can you please fix up some of your errors still, continuing sentences, random letter capitalizations.

Can you please add some more information as well.

5. Rawr4VG

Rawr4VG OG Member

Nice app! I would say fix a few grammatical errors, and add more detail. Good luck!

~VG

6. Xenozos

Xenozos Moderator

Denied due to grammar errors and inactivity. Please try to be more involved in the community. :)