1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

Denied The Good Thinking About Applying

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AcorpsGamingYT, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcorpsGamingYT

Hello My MC IGN Is Rystical And I'm Currecntly 11 Years Old I Do A lot Of Minecraft So I'm gonna Be On A lot I Think I Could Be Helper Because Ive Been Doing A lot On My Servers And Other Servers And Ive Never Applied On A SkyBlock Server I Usally Get Playing 7-8 Hours A Day I Usally Play At This Time My Time Zone Is Currecntly EST Time. On School Days I Get oN Usally In the evening I Dont get On If I have too much Homework I'm Currecntly In 6th Grade And I Am pretty Intellegent I Take MInecraft Camps Im Really Good At Commands And I Think Staff Will be GOod For Me I'm Also Friends With ReidARoni Me And Him Have An Island And Theres Alot Of Houses I Have About 2 Million Right Now Where I'm Posting And I Wish My Friend Good Luck And to All Too I Dont Rage Every 5 Seconds And I Don't Get Too Made At Stuff Except I Have A Couple Of Enemys Like VladStorm And More The Real Reason I Wanna Be Staff Is To Help The Server In Any Way I Can I Can Also Build Really Well And Help Around PVP And I Can Tell If People Are Making A Decision Or Advertising If they Do I Can Tell Easilly I Also Got A lot Of Ideas For This server Like U Can Buy Tags And More That's Why I Wanna Be Staff Well Thats It Rystical Signing Out

Edit: I Can Help With /buy I Know A lot About Banking Accounts

From Da Person:Rystical

#1 AcorpsGamingYT, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  2. Nightmarionnne

Helper

Wrong format and u need more details

3. VG

VG Helper
    Helper

Add the questions from the format above your answers to that question, and add a bit more detail. Good luck.

4. Zuper

Zuper Active Member

Please use the correct format that was provided above all the staff applicants

5. Fawks

Fawks Member

Denied

Wrong format

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.