1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

Staff: Helper

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SniperAlive88YT, Sep 13, 2017 at 11:11 PM.

1. SniperAlive88YT

(I would like to Apologize for any grammar makes i make.)
    What is your Minecraft username?

- GamingSniperYT

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
    - Since June 2, 2017
    How old are you?

What country and timezone are you in?
    - Usa, Central Time Zone

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
    - 12-20, I am also busy with school and when i have free time i will hop on and help out

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
    - I was a Staff member on a Smaller server named "Frost Craft" I was Admin, And I helped with Suggestions and any problems the server had with anyone that was trying to ruin the server for everyone else. I made sure that i took care of the hackers and exploiters with a reason. I helped the server maintain to stay up and helped the members and Ranks members with any question they had for me or about the server. I was a Admin on that server until the server was closed, it was the owners choice and the players miss the server, the Server i was apart of was a Factions based server, I was also part of a Different small server. The server used to be called "Beast craft" it was a type of server where there was multi Servers in one main hub server, I was Admin on the Factions based Part, I was Helper on creative and helper on Kit pvp. each of those smaller servers had their own owners, each owner would pay to keep their "Realm" up. It was called realm due to it was easier to say then a separate server. Both servers i have been part of closed. each owner that i worked with were both around my age, They still had school and Work to deal with. Both owners still talk about the "good ol days" back when the server was up. If I get staff, I plan on staying active and Help out as much as I can

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
    - I would bring suggestions and help get rid of the hackers, I would help stop the Chat spammers. The chat spammers that i don't like the most is the ones that spam other server Ip's. I would help make the server clean and get rid of anyone trying to do harm to any of the players and the server

Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?
    - I have no intention to harm the server or anyone in the server, I have spent my time and money to the server, I have Donated a good amount of money to the server, I would never want to harm a server that i have spent time on, I have gotten to know some of the staff, the Staff act very nice to new players, they welcome new players to the server and help them get started. When ever i am online. I try and help out when there isn't a helper or a active staff member on , I would love to be a staff member, I have always wanted to become a staff member and help make the game experience better for other players. I would help eliminate the hackers and the chat spammers

2. Nightmarionnne

Helper

Add more details look at accepted and final review applications for ideas only do not plagiarize.

3. Rawr4VG

Rawr4VG OG Member

Nice start, could use a lot more detail tho. Good luck.

4. BlueBeacon

BlueBeacon Helper
    Helper

Nice application, be sure to as much detail as possible in every section tho :)
    Good luck!
    Also, capitalize your I's
    (E.G: Tomorrow, I'm going on a trip).