1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

Denied Snowy's Staff Application (SSA)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ItzSnowyGaming, Jul 11, 2017.

1. ItzSnowyGaming

ItzSnowyGaming New Member

Marked For Final Review

What is your Minecraft username?
    My In game name is ItzSnowyGaming.

(Soon to be iTzKazmount)
    How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
    I have been playing since 2016 August 18th I'm sure of ( I'm not %100 sure sorry).

How old are you?
    I'm 16. on August 22nd of this year.

What country and timezone are you in?
    UTC-08:00 California.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
    I play about 7 hours a day on average with me having stuff to do On a weekly basis 49 Hours a week.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
    I have been a Developer and Admin and a Helper.

-Developer: As a developer I had to make sure the server was working properly such as fixing PEX for the server and getting / Coding our own plugins so the server can run just fine
    sometimes the server would crash if I where to give the server console to many commands and it was hard to be fixing it I have experience as a Dev this wont really help me but the question said to state you past Moderation experiences. One day the server crash and didn't let me in console so the server was shut down

-Admin: As a Admin you don't really have much time to do what you like as your chat gets spammed with hacker reports and anti cheat reports I know that working as a Admin is Hard but I know that other people matter and I would like to help other player's have a good or fair experience on the server I know that as a Admin you have to be fair with what YOU your self does if you just want power to use to troll or hurt other player's feelings then you shouldn't be a Admin I was later demoted after I Mistakenly banned a mod that had a similar name to this hacker I was going to ban so I was demoted then fired. It is hard trying to be staff again after being fired.

-Helper: When I a Helper I had to do ALOT I have to make sure people were fine and not spamming as a Helper you can get a lot of experience I know that helpers are supposed to help other and being helper shows how you are going to be as lets say Mod or Admin and Above it is hard, Such as you have to give a good impersonation to show your worthy. to be a Helper but I know that Helper are called "Helper's" for a great reason not just for This or that. I as helper on this server was very inactive as I had my personal life blocking me from doing this but I had to deal with my life.

-How can this help on Minesharp: It can help in many ways I can use my past mistakes and reverse them or fix them and do the proper thing. Such as banning the correct person or getting my life under control so I can do what I love helping you all reading this. My past experience can come and help me be a better person or maybe even staff on Minesharp!

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
    Before I start but Minesharp Is already a great environment but Here's some tips I thought of!

-Spam: Maybe you can try to get spamming under control and help stop it. Spamming is a big thing that I see a lot on minesharp people may be saying "I'm selling a Ice Breaker for 500k" I could be seeing that every 5 seconds or "What should I change my skin to?" I see many people spamming and to think some staff may not be doing anything to deal with it? Make's me a bit sad.

-Staff: Sometimes I may see a staff just sitting there or something while someone is breaking the rules right near them I know staff are busy but just please do something about it. It makes me sad to see that staff are letting this slid by them. As for that, That's all I have to say for the section "Staff"

-Pvp: I see JPVader in Pvp a lot but I don't ever see many staff in /v or something monitoring pvp. I only ever see Xeno maybe monitoring PVP but never anyone else I think if you make me staff I'll monitor PVP a lot more than Xeno or anyone else make sure there's no hackers In koth or when ones going on I see 3 About 3 hacker's just coming in emp gear coming and kill us while theres no staff to see it happen. I understand staff are busy but come on.

-Online: Sometimes I may online and I see NO staff online not 1!!! It makes me mad that these great staff members aren't online at least one should be online! Yet again I understand there busy with there life but atleast try to be active. If you have me as a staff member I will be online for as long as I possibly can be, online for!

Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?
    Why you should choose me to be staff well its very simple if you go online ready for pvp then you come upon a hacker you record, report, and then its been 3 days the hacker's still online and YOU as staff get proof but still don't ban them it makes me angry to see me ready to pvp all pumped up and ready then this hacker still isn't BANNED!!! It's annoying staff have proof you have proof and still no one banned them staff should know to be better than this they worked hard Just goof off or something. Its just not good to see.

Heres another reason to choose me for staff I am very helpful and if I am rich Ill pay someone who just started the server 25k and maybe even give them tips. I also will help them build if they need help with that I will do anything to help any new members that join.

If you want to know some facts about me here are some. I have a little bother he is 12 and I always am looking after him I play games with him such as minecraft PE. I always make sure he is not hurt or need any kind of help. If my brother get's hurt I will go and make sure he isn't bleeding or anything. I can use what I know to help me take care of minesharp! But I do have school so so it may be hard But I will make sure My brother minesharp are Ok after school I also need to make sure I am getting proper and good education.

You should choose me as staff because I have many past experiences and know the responsibilities of staff and how to be a proper staff member. Also, you should choose me to staff because I know what I am doing plus I know how to be a leader and not become crouppted

You should choose me to be a staff member because I have actually used a hack client before it wayyyyyy back in 2014 I know what hacking looks like and what kind of hacks there is I used about 5 different hack clients but later after I realized it was the wrong thing to do I never hacked ever since.

Well thank you some much for your time and reading my Staff Application I hope you have a Great day!!

-ItzSnowyGaming

#1 ItzSnowyGaming, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  2. YunaDahTuna

YunaDahTuna Active Member

Nice application, but this could use a bit more tad detail...goood luck!

3. ItzSnowyGaming

Ill give it more detail in a bit

4. ToxicTiger

ToxicTiger Active Member

When I was reading this application there were a lot of parts that just didn't make any sense. I think you should make your sentences flow better and maybe add some color or center the text. I can see in your application you are almost saying how the Minesharp staff members don't know how to do their job and that you could do it better. I highly recommend you re-phrase some of your application to make it rub off nicer and more joyful. Other than that I wish you good luck and I hope to see you in game with that awesome green prefix soon. :)
    -DemolitionTiger

5. ItzSnowyGaming

Thanks boi Ill adjust it.

6. ItzSnowyGaming

Adjustments made

7. PavelMC

PavelMC Member

Okay so I think it's cool how you have past experience and stuff but I agree with demolition you should work on the structure of your sentences and make them flow more. also like you said being a staff member isn't easy and you should know that and take it into consideration because that's probably why things may take a little while to get resolve on the server.

8. ItzSnowyGaming

K thanks Ill fix that

9. BasicBraedyn

BasicBraedyn Member

Like the application. I would love for you to add more detail in the "Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?" I would love some personal things and things that show who you are in general. Thank you for applying! <33

10. ItzSnowyGaming

I add more person stuff a Long paragraph

11. Talia5567

Talia5567 Active Member

Nice application, check out some applications that have been accepted to know what to write! :)
    ~talia5567

12. ItzSnowyGaming

Thanks but I know what to write I don't want to copy :D

13. BasicBraedyn

BasicBraedyn Member

You are active, friendly, dedicated, and have a nice application. Please make your final adjustments and then write "marked for final review" on the top when you are finished completely with you application.
    Moved to "consideration".

14. BasicBraedyn

BasicBraedyn Member

Moved to "Final Review" Good Luck! :D