1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

Denied ROBYZX003's app

Discussion in 'Denied' started by robyzx003, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robyzx003

robyzx003 Member

What is your Minecraft username?
    ROBYZX003 or known as ROBY

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
    about 7 months now by the way keep up the good work love this sever!

How old are you?
    -I am 12 years old by birthday is oct.22

What country and timezone are you in?
    Mountain I live in utah salt lake city.in holladay and hariman

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
    I can play about 3-4 hours daily here are the time's that I can play on the weekdays I might not be able to play some weekend's because my parents are divorced and i might go see my dad on the weekend's but if not I'll still include the time's for the weekends.And also one more thing i might not be able to play on sundays for 3 hours because i go to church.

MONDAY: 3-4 hours
    TUESDAY: 3-4 hours
    WEDNESDAY: 3-4 hours
    THURSDAY: 3-4 hours
    FRIDAY: 3-4 hours
    SATURDAY: 3-5 hours
    SUNDAY: 2-3 hours

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
    no I do not but I would love to give it a shot!so I can help out on other severs too and help them!

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
    I will answser peoples questions always be positive and welcome people when they are new.and I could help with building (im good at redstone)

I would try to get players that advertise and spam so if they would advertise I woud first clear chat then mute he/she if they did it again I would I woud clear chat and then give them a longer mute and if needed i would give a penament mute is needed.

I speak two languages chinese and english so if there is a person who did speak chinese I could help them and tell them try to speak english next year i want to do spanish so i could help them too.

another problem that I have noticed is hackers.here are two types of hackers and I will explian them.
    1.flyer
    2.the fighter

FLY HACKS XD
    one thing why I really hate fly hackers is
    because they go on sky block and try to fly.reason I hate
    this is because they try to can fly for free(I have legend rank witch
    gives /fly) since I payed money to get that it just makes me mad that
    we payed to get that.and we put hard work in to it to get that
    the way we should stop them is...bots...it would slow them
    down and stop using them on the awsome sever.

KILLAURA/CRITS
    we all hate it when people use kill aura or crits
    because when you go to pvp its to have a good time or to
    practice but that one person who hacks just ruins it all for
    that person but once again bots could kick the hacker
    that is atacking to fast or is they have regen

PLAYER PUNISHMENTS:please keep in mind these are my oppinions
    1.Disrespect to staff or players
    Disrespecting: disrespecting staff will include a longer mute my double these times
    First offense : verbal warning
    Second offense : 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day.

2. SPAMING/ADVERTISING
    First offense:Kick
    Second offense 10 minute mute, 25 minute mute, 35 minute mute, 1 hour mute, and so on.
    If some one new joins and they start spamming/advertising that will be a perm mute
    if it was a player that play the sever daily then 1 day mute.

3. GRIEFING
    Major: Perm Ban
    Minor : 7 (or more) days

one more thing that we all hate is when people scam us. it just happend to me I would try and stop this as best as I can this would be my third priority is that no one gets scammed.for example when people join an island and then loot it and then go make their own island it makes me just feel like im stupid.but i would try to fix this as best as I can. (sorry i dont know my there and theirs)

one more thing is ask the community what we should change.or just ask what we should do better at.like hypixel they could do alot better and dont we want to have a better staff so we should ask people what they think.
    Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?
    I will always answer when some one needs help. I will always welcome new people and when people come back form something and i laways have a positive adatude. i will also try to get on teamspeak every time I get too get on it.i am mature for my age I am going to download team speak and get on it every time I log in to minesharp.

My questions Can we do the final interview over skype and i can do it monday to thursday

Somethings about me!
    I am a 12 year old boy my name is cole bowen.I am in the sixth grade I am a responsible student I get all my work in on time I have only had one missing assignment but that was because I was sick for a week and I did get all the homework but I forgot to grab that one page.I love life and I have been bullyied for 3 years now I have alway had a poitive adatude no matter what.a little more about me.I am a boy who love minecraft because I can experess my self no matter what.I am also the 2nd best math person in my class learn things really fast.w and on this sever I have legend rank.im going to list a couple of my dreams to happin in minecraft 1.be a helper on a sever 2.be a sever owner(reason because I want experience first) last but not least be the best pvper ever!

how I act in minecraft
    in minecraft i dont like to be mean I try to be as nice as posible and I dont want people to be mean and rude(I know same thing) I just dont want people to feel how I feel when I get bullied because I know its a terrible feeling thats why in minesharp I would make sure no one is mean or rude to any one.
    Please let me know if anything is wrong with this and if I need to add more detail. -ROBYZX003

#1 robyzx003, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. BlackTheFighter

BlackTheFighter Moderator

Wow The Fighter. ... looks at forum name.... Feels Bad man

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Nightmarionnne

Helper

What kind of names r those xDD the flyer the fighter anyway add more details and GL

4. robyzx003

robyzx003 Member

Why fighter why then I will think of different names then...

5. robyzx003

robyzx003 Member

What type of details and what categories

6. Nightmarionnne

Helper

The last 1 is full of details but more details won't hurt in fact better safe than sorry xD GL

7. Zuper

Zuper Active Member

Good start! Add more detail too please!

8. robyzx003

robyzx003 Member

thanks

9. VG

VG Helper
    Helper

Nice application, some grammatical errors, and an overall lack of detail, but other than that, it's good. Add some more detail, fix the errors, and I wish you good luck.

10. Fawks

Fawks Member

Inactive user

Thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.