1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

LyxKenzie Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LyxKenzie, Aug 9, 2017.

1. LyxKenzie

LyxKenzie Member

What is your Minecraft username?
    - My Username is LyxKenzie
    - Previous users include NerdyDino, Neveahhh, dinodimond, McKenzie and _PandaPanda
    - I have no alts I do have another account which got hacked so I had to make this one to get onto the server again!
    - I am Probably gonna change my name again though xD

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
    - I have been playing on this GREAT minecraft server (Minesharp) Since January!
    Although I haven't really been playing it an awful lot because of My old account got hacked :/
    I promise to play more and I promise that I will try to be on more often!!
    How old are you?
    - I am 15 years old will soon be 16 (Next year) I was born in June 2002
    I am a little old for minecraft but it's a hobby and I really like playing on servers like this!
    What country and timezone are you in?
    - I live in the UK and my time zone is GMT
    (Greenwich Mean Time Zone
    UTC+00:00)
    but I often play over night. I do go to school meaning I might not be on as much as I would like but will be on at some points maybe for long maybe not for so long.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
    - I will play for 4-5 hours a day because currently I am on a holiday break so I can play for longer but on the 16th of August 2017 I will be back at school so as I said I might not be on as much. I will try to be on as much as I can but I can't always promise that I will be on for 4-5 hours... Maybe 3-4 hours? I'm not so sure. I will try and make it on AS much as possible but if I'm totally honest. I probably/might not be on for certain days. On weekends I will definitely be on for at least a minimum of 5 hours! I will make sure I come visit the server for about 5 minutes making sure everything is in running order.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
    - I have had 3 of my own servers but shut them down due to school and time issues. I have been Head-Mod On Salty Craft, I have been Head-Admin on MiaSai (No longer a server), I was Builder / Helper on Polar Parks (Shut down) but I was upgraded to Admin, I have been Helper on Penguin Factions so I know a lot of stuff. I have been staff on other servers but these are just the main ones at the moment. I really try to be staff on as many servers as possible so I can gather experince for servers like this.

I can use my skills from all of these servers. I have very good people skills working with many people from Hackers to Other staff members I can help out with rule breakers and I can help out with beginners. I know many commands and if necessary mute/ban/kick. I can be trusted to many players for being a really good team mate and on other servers I have made people not want to commit suicide. (Very touchy) I really enjoy working with servers because I am a Really hard worker! I make people smile and people often look up to me. I have enjoyed playing this server as a beginner and no rank but I am ready to take a big step further into MineSharp and help others out. I can help advertise the server so that it can become more famous/popular. I am great at staff work like fixing issues because as I said I have had past experience in this degree of staff. I am aware that helpers may get demoted and I am totally okay with that but I will try harder to not get demoted and keep positive thinking. I will bring positivity to the server and I will make sure everyone has a smile on their faces. If not I can help them out, Make their day or even help them with some really funny jokes or Puns which will be sure to make them laugh!

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
    - I will make Minesharp the best it can be adding in humor and preventing hacking, Harrasing or bullying from happening!! I have also noticed that most players are American so I can be online when Americans or others are at school or in bed. I will make sure I can make this place even better by everyone being happy and smiley and I understand there will be people who hate the server but sometimes we have to deal with them ASAP and see whats the problem whether it's a staff member or a rank issue I will try my best to help them out. As I have said, I'm British So I can be on when other staff are off! I really think I can make a difference to the server! To make a Better server I promise to be on as much as I can and to be polite to others. I have noticed staff don't really talk so I will act like a normal player! I have been enjoying the servers Creative AND Skyblock and I have enjoyed making new friends helping out with other people Building their island and plots! I have great ideas which will help improve the environment for this server!!

Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?
    - You should choose me as staff because I am great fun to be around. The staff I have on the servers above I am currently still staff on although there isn't a certain time to be on. I can speak French and English I also have enjoyed this server very much. I have played this server for quite along time and I am willing to play for at least 4 or 5 hours a day! (With a few breaks) I really enjoy helping people out. Most people want this rank because of all the perks and they boss people about but I'm willing to play like a normal user. I won't abuse my powers and I will always (If possible) show proof of a mute, kick or ban I can help others out and will always Be honest with everyone about everything. I can have a GREAT laugh and I think that picking me over anyone else will be the best decision ever made!

Thanks for reading~~

LyxKenzie

#1 LyxKenzie, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  2. BasemTube

BasemTube Active Member

Thank For Talking To Be Staff MineSharp Network!
    You Need To Answer Some Detials ' Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else? '
    So, If You Want Make This Appeal Really Good Add Some Detials

3. LyxKenzie

LyxKenzie Member

Will do But what else should I add??

4. BlueBeacon

BlueBeacon OG Member

You should add more detail, I can't really tell where, but you should definetely look at some accepted applications to get some ideas, but be sure not to copy. ^^
    Good luck!

5. LyxKenzie

LyxKenzie Member

How about now??

6. Smallz

Smallz Owner
    Owner

what year are you born?

7. LyxKenzie

LyxKenzie Member

I was born in 2002

8. Talia5567

Talia5567 Active Member

Add more details on all of the sections!
    ~Morganne

9. LyxKenzie

LyxKenzie Member

Hmm Done

10. Talia5567

Talia5567 Active Member

A bit more details

11. PavelMC

PavelMC Member

Its not a bad app but you need a'lot of more details and i saw that you are still rather new to the server so i say you should play a little more just to see how things work. Minesharp is very different compared to other servers. good luck tho ! ( also my laugh is something else so people make fun of it in a silly way also )

12. BlueBeacon

BlueBeacon OG Member

Looks alot better!
    Wish you the best of luck! :D

13. Nightmarionnne

Helper

Wtf kind of grammar is this

14. Talia5567

Talia5567 Active Member

lol I've been wondering the same thing.

15. BlueBeacon

BlueBeacon OG Member

He's just a bit... dumb.
    (Edit: Alot actually.)

16. LyxKenzie

LyxKenzie Member

thanks, Do you know when staff will pick??

17. Nightmarionnne

Helper

Its not exact when they will accept or deny it may take 2 days or 1 month it depends on your application anyways GL :D

18. Rawr4VG

Rawr4VG OG Member

Great app, best of luck.