1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

Lost Spawners in Entity Clear & Potential Hopper Bug

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by Exaku, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exaku

Exaku New Member

Username: Exaku
    Lost Spawners
    So around yesterday or the day before, I had 11 pig Spawners, I dropped them to a Skygod rank to change them into creeper Spawners, and as soon as I dropped them, entities cleared. (My luck..)

Potential Bug
    So, let's say, you have a creeper farm, and you have chests & hoppers, you know, the casual, a stairway of chests with hoppers connecting them all, the gunpowder should end up at the bottom, and that's what happens until you place a buy sign above them, anything below the buy sign, won't get any gunpowder, it's a domino effect.

Potential Reasons for this?
    1. The sign might be considered a 'block', as a block being on top of a chest stops the hoppers from working. (Although you can open the chest.)
    2. It's a bug with buy signs, or some type of plugin that concerns chests, and or signs.
    3. I have no other reasons.

(Btw, that was my story, on what happened like 10-20 mins ago.)

2. ToxicTiger

ToxicTiger Active Member

I understand that you lost your spawners, but there was a warning 20 sec before this happened, and the shop signs are supposed to do that to prevent players from stealing from other players by placing a hopper below the chest and taking all the items out. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.