1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

Looking for island members...

Discussion in 'General' started by Zyrovos, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Zyrovos

Zyrovos LITTY LITTY Fidget SPiNnY

Hello Everyone! Today I'm making this post because unfortunately, my previous island teammate decided to leave after a little argument we had. However, I am hoping to move on fast and create an island that thrives with friendship, positive attitude, and fun times! I'm hoping to create an island team that has a good future in levels, balance, and many other things, so we can hopefully work together to become one of the prestigious islands on the server. I am looking for someone good with building and redstone, someone that can use discord/skype, and someone that is hardworking and active, willing to be a team player and have so fun.

I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm acting too much like a leader with the application format, but I want to make sure I have a solid team with good players as members! :D

Nonetheless, here's the application format if you wish to apply and become a part of TeamFood!

Why would you like to be part of the island?

Are you familiar with and skilled at building/redstone?

Could you use forms of communication frequently off-server (discord, skype, etc.)?

How would you help the island grow to become great?

Age?

How active will you be on a day-to-day basis?

Extra Notes?

After your application, I will probably let you know if you are accepted or not within a few days. Please don't be discouraged if you don't get accepted, I am looking for the best of the best! :p
    Good luck! :)

2. SloppyMilk

SloppyMilk Guest

I would love the chance to play with you more and possibly even speak with you more :3.

I consider myself good at redstone yes, if not I can easily watch a tutorial.

Could you use forms of communication frequently off-server (discord, skype, etc.)?
    Yes :D

I can create farms, buildings, use my alt to afk mine. Things like that.

Age?

Everyday :D

Extra Notes?
    Ily

3. BlueBeacon

BlueBeacon OG Member

@Xenozos

4. Zyrovos

Thanks for applying! Nice application, and from past knowledge and experiences I can tell that you are an experienced and communicative individual. You can join TeamFood whenever you'd like. :)

5. Soup

Soup Member

To help with redstone and building, I also have known you for awhile now, and I just decided to come back.
    I am familiar with most of redstone paths since I do know how to build huge sick TNT cannons. I practice building those cannons on public creative servers.
    I have you added on skype, if you need me anywhere else, I also have discord.
    I would build mostly grinders with redstone and probably try to build some sick buildings with the help of the island members.
    Age?
    I will try to be there at least 5 times a week, all day.
    Extra Notes?
    You know me, You know my background and I hope you consider this application based on the future, not the past.

#5 Soup, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  6. Zeldarinax

Zeldarinax Helper
    Helper

Good luck finding members!

7. Zyrovos

Accepted. :)