1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

ItsiMod Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ItsiMod, Aug 7, 2017.

1. ItsiMod

ItsiMod Member

What is your Minecraft username?
    ItsiMod

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
    I don't really keep count, but I've just the forums today. I've been on Minesharp for a few months and recently I've really started to enjoy it. I enjoy playing on the server and I like the community. I mostly like one admin whom I will not name.

How old are you?
    14 (says birth year is 1999 but it is actually 2003. I put that so it would register me as an adult because for me it says you had to be an adult) My birthday is on Jan 11

What country and timezone are you in?
    Country; United States Of America , Timezone: UTC-5:00 - Eastern Timezone. I live in New Jersey.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
    -I play for as long as I can. I'm on Minecraft every day so I would usually spend hours on each server in my list on my home page. So that is about 3 hours every day. (Of course I don't spend 3 hours on EACH server, I skip a few and go to my favorites, ex; MineSharp) And of course I take long breaks in between the hours.
    I spend more time on Minesharp since I enjoy playing with the community and since everyone is very nice.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
    Yes, I've been staff multiple times on different servers which I will not say IPs of. I can use that experience to see what the mature thing is to do when a fight breaks out, there is a hacker ban evading, etc.
    -I've been Moderator, Admin, Owner, Co-Owner, Helper, etc.
    -I'll use that experience by maybe helping fix bugs, moderate the chat, ban hackers. I learned from over the years of being staff that when a hacker uses kill aura, their heads almost all the time snap when hitting their opponents. I've also learned that an X-Rayer can try to play "the oldest trick in the book" which makes it look like they randomly found diamonds/iron/gold etc. but I know how to spot them.
    What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
    I would help all the players that need help, communicate with staff on bugs so they can fix them so people can have fun. I would also try to remove all hackers from the game since they have an unfair advantage against legit players. I would respect everyone around me and be patient on things.
    --I see tons of people spamming nowadays and I know that it's irritating me and the fellow players on the server.
    --Most staff are almost always AFK when online, from what I've seen. Yes, they do help out with questions and other things but not all the time. Meaning, they sometimes don't even read my question that I have to ask. For me, I would make myself as helpful as possible to newcomers or anyone who needs help in general.
    --Advertisers are almost the annoying things ever because they also spam. I could ban the advertisers with the in game screenshot and upload it to imgur.

Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?
    -I'm very mature and know how to handle a situation/fight.
    -- I have a recording device (the windows 10 recorder) with good quality.
    -- I can take Minecraft screenshots (through the in-game controls.) I'll give useful information to players and will non-stop help them when help is needed.
    --I will always play my role seriously, but occasionally make a few jokes.

Extra: Some times I might not be able to do my role since I have soccer practice (rarely) and my family and I go out to the beach sometimes until 11:00 P.M. most times. Personal: I'm normally a person who makes jokes (or at least tries) but whoever actually knows me, knows that I can take things very seriously when I need to. I'm very good at math and reading.
    Thank you,
    ItsiMod

2. xGuava_

xGuava_ Member

'a hacker uses kill aura, their heads almost all the time snap when hitting their opponents', incorrect.

3. xGuava_

xGuava_ Member

There are some grammar mistakes which should be fixed, also try to add more detail into the sections: 'Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?' and 'What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?'.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. ItsiMod

ItsiMod Member

okay thanks will do

5. BlueBeacon

BlueBeacon OG Member

Nice application!
    It's detailed and I can't find any grammatical errors.
    Goot luck!

6. BasemTube

BasemTube Active Member

i say you need to fix the erros for accepted you
    Good Luck ^^ :)

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • List
  7. ItsiMod

ItsiMod Member

Ok, thankyou! I'll try to make it even MORE better even though it's still good :).

8. xGuava_

xGuava_ Member

ItsiMod why did you disagree with my post when it is the truth lmao

9. Rawr4VG

Rawr4VG OG Member

Nice application, there are some grammatical errors though. Fix those, and I wish you good luck.

10. Nightmarionnne

Helper

Yes what VG said #NotTakingPointsToBeatVG

11. Rawr4VG

Rawr4VG OG Member

At least you agree with me

12. Nightmarionnne

Helper

Yes I do totally forget about the rating