1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

Final Review DemolitionTiger's App

Discussion in 'Final Review' started by DemolitionSource, Jun 8, 2017.

1. DemolitionSource

Marked For Final Review

What is your Minecraft username?

DemolitionTiger

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
    I have been playing on Minesharp for about 7 and a half months now and really enjoy the server! I know I haven't been on the Minesharp since the very beginning but with the 7 months I have been playing I have come to know the environment very well. With this knowledge I have acquired, I will do everything I can to sustain the awesome environment at Minesharp. When I play on Minesharp I feel like I can express myself in ways I don't in real life. I think this is because Minesharp isn't just a server to me. It's my home. I was mean't to play on Minesharp.

How old are you?
    As of last year I became 13 years of age. Turning 14 in 4 months.

What country and timezone are you in?
    Eastern Standard Time, USA.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
    There are times when there are helpers afk or not online. So while other staff members are not on there are people who need help and answers to questions. I can spend just about 4 hours a day during the week (Mon-Fri) and around 8 hours a day on weekends.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
    I do, my friend owns a server, currently I am a Helper on the server and love to interact with other players. Unfortunately do to the popularity of the server my friend (the owner of the server) is unable to get any donations so the server will be shutting down very soon. I was also an Mod on another server. Although the servers I were staff on weren't that popular I did gain a lot of experience while I was on the servers staff teams. I got to collaborate with other Minecraft Staff and Players, set up gamemodes, build spawns, and most importantly I learned that being staff member doesn't mean just having the title it means giving something to the server it means contributing something, and I will contribute my loyalty and respect to the server. I will contribute every bit of extra time I have to the server as I already do.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
    During the time I would be playing on Minesharp I would be answering questions for other players and catching any hackers that may come upon pvp or other locations among the server. I can screen record the hackers and temp ban them for the appropriate amount of time if necessary. As for Rule Breakers (that aren't hacking), I would ask the rule breaker to stop what they were doing politely and give them a warning. If the rule breaker continues I will screenshot what they are doing then I will mute them for the appropriate amount of time. If they still continue I will temp ban them for the proper amount of time.
    I have done a lot of skyblock in the past such as, modded and vanilla. I know a lot of different farms and ways to make a lot of cash. I have played skyblock for over a year and 7 months of that year was devoted to Minesharp. Although I do play other gamemodes in Minecraft, sky block is by far my favorite. But even though I do play skyblock a lot this doesn't mean that I know everything so I will be open to new ideas on money making other ideas. I haven't played on any other types servers for more than a week except for Minesharp.

Some things I will do as a Helper:
    • Repairing tools- There is always someone at least once a day asking for someone to repair their tools I am always willing to do so. As a Helper I will continue to do this and continue to make Minesharp great!
    • Answering questions- This is usually for the new members. When ever there is a new member on the server they always have questions about commands. I know every command that comes with my rank and many others. With this knowledge I would be able to help any player who needs help with commands or bugs.
    • Welcoming new players- Every time I see a new player join I always welcome them to the server to make them feel like they are he apart of the Minesharp community and no one will hurt them or do anything to them. I feel if players don't feel welcomed when they first join they won't feel welcomed at all.

If I was helper I could do much more including, muting spammers, doing /invsee to see if players are duplicating, checking griefs using the /cr command, tp-ing to people, /afk to let people know when I'm online, use social spy to see if people are hacking/duping/cursing at people in /msg, I can also use the combination of /tp and /vanish to catch people breaking rules or hacking, and I can clear chat if someone is advertising links or IP's. As a helper I will help new members start off by giving them tips such as, "Creating the mesa or duo island if you want to set up a cactus farm fast cause both islands include sand." or "You could try making a tree farm for some extra cash." I could also explain how to build generators, food farms, animal farms, monster farms, and I could help players build certain things like a pathway or spawn room. Overall As a helper I will try my best to get on the server as much as possible to maintain the servers wonderful environment.

Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?
    You should choose me because I know how to "deal" with rule breakers/hackers this is because of my mod position on a past server. I also have ALOT of experience on sky block. Since I am a social person I know what to say and what not to say at all the right times. I also hate to be disrespectful to others so I will have the up most respect for players on the Minesharp Skyblock server. I love the community here at Minesharp and all I want to do is be apart of this wonderful staff team here at Minesharp.
    • If there were to be a hacker: I would first record them and then share the video under a group chat including other staff members, then come to the conclusion whether or not the player is hacking. Then I will ban them from Minesharp/Minesharp Pvp for the appropriate amount of time.
    • If their were to be a IP spammer/IP sharing player: I would first give them a warning, "Please don't spam/share IP addresses [username]-Warning 1." If the player continues to share IP addresses I will then take further action in muting them for the appropriate amount of time.
    • If there were to be a disrespectful player: I would first give the player a warning, "Please be nice [username]: Warning 1." If the player still continues to be disrespectful then I will mute them for 15min. If the player still continues with the disrespectful behavior then I will mute them for 30min then 1 hour.
    I have ALOT of free time and I mean ALOT, this free time allows me to play a lot of games like Minecraft such as Minesharp. One thing you should know about me is I don't like to mis-treat anyone unfairly or rude, so I will have the up most respect for every player on the Minesharp Network. I don't do much in real life besides school and Minecraft so I have a lot of time devoted to Minesharp. I am also very mature when it comes to serious stuff like managing a server. I also love video games, my mom says I have a "thing" with my computer as I am on it ALL the time. I like to think of myself to be a "social person" as I am good at making friends. I also love to find solutions to problems like finding a lost phone or figuring out how to do something. My family tells me I have an "Eagles eyes" because of how fast I can find something. I hate to make people feel bad cause if I make someone feel it makes me feel bad. So you can be positive that if I'm helper I will do everyone feel welcomed and positive about Minesharp.

How can you contact me?

Discord: DemolitionTiger (Use everyday)
    Forums: DemolitionSource (Use everday)

#1 DemolitionSource, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017 at 2:42 AM
  2. Connor's Fun

Connor's Fun Member

Good luck! Nice Details!

3. Rawr4VG

Rawr4VG OG Member

Nice application! I would say add a bit more detail. Good luck!

~VG

4. DemolitionSource

I will try to add more detail

5. Rawr4VG

Rawr4VG OG Member

Alright, let me know when it's done, I'll check back then!

6. DemolitionSource

Ok I changed some stuff and added other stuff tell me what you think and I will contact you back shortly! Thanks VG!

7. Zeldarinax

Zeldarinax Helper
    Helper

I like the application, still a little bit of detail could be added. Moving to 'Needs Improvement'. This means, with a little work, it could get into consideration.
    Good luck!

8. DemolitionSource

Thanks I will try my hardest the next couple days to add more detail! I'll day you when im done!

9. DemolitionSource

I added more detail in most of the categories. :) Give me more feedback please!

10. ChibiPink

ChibiPink Helper
    Helper

This is a really nice and detailed application!
    You are pretty active and even if we had our ups and downs, you can still improve.
    Good luck!

11. Rawr4VG

Rawr4VG OG Member

12. DemolitionSource

13. DemolitionSource

#13 DemolitionSource, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  14. Connor's Fun

Connor's Fun Member

Good luck! nice job w/ details.

15. DemolitionSource

Thanks Connor

16. Xenozos

Xenozos Moderator

You are active, friendly, dedicated, and have constructed a very good application. Please make your final adjustments and then write "marked for final review" on the top when you are finished completely with you application. (I would suggest adding some color and center the text, AKA make it easier on the eyes) ;)

Moved to consideration.