1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

Corrected Reason Why I Wanna Be Staff

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by AcorpsGamingYT, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:31 PM.

1. AcorpsGamingYT

AcorpsGamingYT New Member

What is your Minecraft username?
    - My Name Is Rystical (Call Me Ryan)

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
    -Ive Played Minesharp For Over 2 Months Now

How old are you?
    -I Am 11 Years Old

What country and timezone are you in?
    -I Live In Charleston South Carolina And My Timezone Is Currecently Eastern Time

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
    On School Days I'm Averagely About 2-3 Hours A Day On Weekends It Depends If I Have Band Practice Or Not If I Have Band Practice I'm Usally On 1-2 Hours On Regular Weekends I'm Usally On 4-6 Hours.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
    I have owned my own server, but it's not popular but some people have joined It And I Really Know Server Owning. I Havent Been Staff On Any Server That Much But I Have On This Tiny Server I Could

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
    Make Minesharp Better Because I'm really good At Commands And Even If I'm Not Staff Ive Helped Some People On The Server (Grief/Rob Wise). Minesharp Could Also Use Some Work In Such As Other Warps And Alot More Ways To Earn Items. Also I Think I Could Work On This server Because I Will Help And Awalys Never Say Stuff Mean And I Also Am Very Good With /mute And A lot Of Reasons For That.

Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?
    I Have A lot Of Ideas For This Server And Ill Try to Include My Ideas With Others And I Hope It Works That's Why I Wanna Be Atleast Helper. This Is Rystical Signing Off

#1 AcorpsGamingYT, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:31 PM
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017 at 1:38 PM
  2. BlueBeacon

BlueBeacon Helper
    Helper

Nice application.
    I just fixed a little bit of it for you (E.g: you didn't incluede the questions so I added them for you.)
    Good luck ^^.

3. Rawr4VG

Rawr4VG OG Member

Nice application, could use a bit more detail tho. Good luck.

4. SloppyMilk

SloppyMilk Guest

Nice improvement however you still need to add a lot more information over all. #KeepWorkin' xD