1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

>> _PugPlayz New Staff Application <<

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Pug, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Pug

Pug Member

What is your Minecraft username?
    - _PugPlayz

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
    - Since The Tenth Of October 2016. So nearly a year now

How old are you?
    What country and timezone are you in?
    - UK (GMT)

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
    - 20-30+ hours per week
    Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
    - No. Not really

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
    - Minesharp has a fabulous enviroment and has a great community. Not many malicious players join the server and any that do need to be sorted out. As I am quite Active on the server, I would be there to deal with it. I have a Wide knowledge of server commands especially the "Essentials plugin" and the "A SkyBlock" Plugin. This will improve players experiences on the server as they will be able to use commands with no struggle.

I am very active in chat and I am always there to help people out. I also have a community profit shop for anyone to use so that they can afford better stuff.

Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else?
    - I may not have made the correct decisions in the past and I admit I have done some wrong things on this server but since then I have realised, What is the point of being malicious. You just get hated and ruin other players experiences on the server. I understand that i have done wrong things and Highly support punishing people for those actions and have had punishments a few times.

I have a very different live outside of the minesharp community. I am very well exercised and am very up to date with the world. I have a very few friends in the real world. I just don't fit in. Nevertheless I carry on with everyday life.

I know I will get along with the current staff team as I have many friends on the staff team. I have a good friendship with all of the community and I am happy to donate to keep the server running. This server has been through 2 resets and I have been playing for both of them.

A month and a bit ago I left the server as my brothers were doing their GCSE's. I had no access to my computer. Now that they are over, Breaks will hardly ever occur.

Thankyou for reading and Have a nice day!

#1 Pug, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. Bree

Bree Member

Great app! GoodLuck

-Bree

3. Zuper

Zuper Active Member

Really good staff application. You need please add more detail please! @ToxicTiger to required improvements?

4. Nightmarionnne

Helper

Nice app I think u need to add more details

5. Rawr4VG

Rawr4VG OG Member

Yes Pug! Great application, could use more detail though. Best of luck man :D